The Public Domain Podcast

Great works hand picked for you from the Public Domain and read out loud in a weekly podcast. Authors include Mark Twain, Jules Verne, Edgar Allen Poe and many others. The website also includes links to public domain resources & topics of interest to literary and audiobook fans.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sometimes silent, I play well with other letters; vowels and consonants alike.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Linking to the PDP

The Public Domain Podcast is just getting on its feet so if you'd like to help spread the word and would like a graphical tag to go with it, here are a few I've made available:




Right click and save onto your computer than upload to your host.


If you'd like to just use a text link you can use the following:

<a href="http://publicdomainpodcast.blogspot.com">The Public Domain Podcast: Free Audio Books</a>

Thank you for your help in spreading the word!

5 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

Got it up in my links. Thanks.... Think that I am geting the hang of this....

6:34 PM  
Blogger e said...

Thanks!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Administrator said...

Where is the picture? seems like my link just took a giant burp and now is just a nasty little text link. No pretty pictures.

6:58 PM  
Blogger e said...

Hmm I'm not sure what happened there. I'll upload the graphics to a different server and link to them from there instead.

9:29 AM  
Blogger mybloomnart said...

I'm putting your link up...thanks for the great podcast links!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home