The Public Domain Podcast

Great works hand picked for you from the Public Domain and read out loud in a weekly podcast. Authors include Mark Twain, Jules Verne, Edgar Allen Poe and many others. The website also includes links to public domain resources & topics of interest to literary and audiobook fans.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sometimes silent, I play well with other letters; vowels and consonants alike.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

PDP #2 - "Diplomacy" by Lafcadio Hearn

If you'd like to manually download the show, it's here.

This week's tale is from a collection of translated Japanese ghost stories by Lafcadio Hearn. Lafcadio's work is a new find for me and I quite enjoyed reading the tale. The story itself is pretty short so I added in a little about me and the podcast. The whole podcast is 8 minutes long.

Enjoy!

Technorati tags: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there. This sure was an awfully short story. I enjoyed it though, and look forward to hearing more from you!

Thanks for the stories, I enjoyed them both.

8:36 PM  
Blogger e said...

Hi there, thanks so much for the comment! Yes, the story read so much faster than I thought it would.

I'm still choosing one for this coming Sunday so we'll see how long it gets. Thanks again for the compliment!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home