The Public Domain Podcast

Great works hand picked for you from the Public Domain and read out loud in a weekly podcast. Authors include Mark Twain, Jules Verne, Edgar Allen Poe and many others. The website also includes links to public domain resources & topics of interest to literary and audiobook fans.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sometimes silent, I play well with other letters; vowels and consonants alike.

Monday, September 12, 2005

On its way...

Sorry folks, I'm a little late with number #9. I should have it up by the evening of Sept 13th.

On a side note, I hit 100 readers a few days ago so welcome and thanks for subscribing both old and new listeners!

~ e

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog, and I am very enthusiastic about the concept. What a wonderful idea! Keep up the good work!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home